Here is a page of links to Pinnace cards for sale or to swap, be it on the internet or via collectors/dealers. I am hopeful that the list of contacts will grow as various people contact me to let me know that they have cards to swap or sell.
Keep checking back to see how it’s going.
* Any dealer/collector wishing to offer cards for sale or to swap should get in touch via the ‘CONTACT ME’ section of this site.
Paul needs these ‘K-sized’ cards … Black Oval back: 76. Cresswell (South Shields); 91.Bradshaw (Arsenal); Brown Oval back: 91. Bradshaw (Arsenal); 107. Fazackerley (Sheffield Utd); Double Frame back: 91. Bradshaw (Arsenal); 232. Taylor (Oldham); 291. Lacey (Liverpool); 330. Kirsopp (Everton); 393. Raitt (Dundee); 394. Gourley (Morton); Photo back: 330. Kirsopp (Everton); Pinnace back: 385. Stanley Davies (Everton). There is also a light background 282. JG Cock (Chelsea) variation (back unknown) that is on this site he does not have. Can you help?
Alan is on the lookout for card number 1210, George Malcolm (Darlington) as this was his mother-in-law’s grandfather. Anyone who can help please contact him by clicking on the button at left.
Alan has a huge collection of Pinnace cards and occasionally has a variety of swaps. He also is collecting the various ‘backs’ so is an authority on what is and is not available! Contact him if you have queries.
Alan also needs just 34 cards to complete his set, for which he will pay good money…
33. G. Dobson (Norwich City)
19. H. Lounds (Rotherham County), 36. B. Fletcher (Barnsley – light shirt), 39. J. Pennington (W.B. Albion), 53. J.H. Feebury (Exeter City), 79. Bert Bliss (Tottenham Hotspurs)
56. R.H. Pym (Bolton Wanderers), 175. J. Hodson (Brentford), 313. T.Roberts (Preston North End), 387. J. Walls (Rangers), 394. J. Gourley (Morton)
53. J.H. Feebury (Brighton & Hove A.), 61. T. Meehan (Manchester United error), 165. J. Doran (Brighton & H.A.), 221. W. Lavery (Port Vale), 268. F. Thompson (Clyde), 691. W. Killock (Aberdare)
96. J. Johnson (Notts Forest), 191. Alex Troup (Everton), 296. R.Downs (Leeds United – error), 313. W.T. Roberts (Preston North End), 374. J. Corsi (Rochdale Hornets RFL), 380. C. Redmond (Widnes RFL), 385. Stanley Davies (Everton), 488. L. Andrews (Reading), 700. H. Pantling (Sheffield United), 981. J. Parkin (Wakefield Trinity RFL), 1014. D. Wyburn (Hull RFL), 1016. W. Westerdale (Kingston Rovers RFL), 1020. D. Clark (Kingston Rovers RFL), 1027. F. Boagey (Kingston Rovers RFL), 1042. J. Haley (Bradford RFL), 1043. W. Woodruff (Bradford RFL), 1044. B. Laughlin (Bradford RFL), 1059. A. Mortimer (Batley RFL), 1062. Douglas (Batley RFL), 1071. E. Reynolds (Leeds RFL), 1104. T.E. Davies (York), 1105. E. Boston (York RFL), 1251. J. McDougall (Airdrieonians), 1354. R. Buckwell (Aberdeen), 1483. R. Healless (Blackburn Rovers), 1592. G.H. Benson (Stalybridge Celtic), 1599. W. Dennis (Stalybridge Celtic), 1950. H. Worsley (Swinton RFL), 1956. T.L. Smith (Swinton RFL), 2152. L. Farrer (York RFL), 2234. J. Kirkham (Featherstone Rovers RFL), 2247. H. Smith (Bradford RFL), 2353. T.H. Smith (Salford RFL)
Garry runs the FCCM football card catalogue and has a mammoth stock of Pinnace cards; he should quite possibly be your first stop for topping-up your collection! His postal address is FCCM, PO Box 234, Capel St. Mary, Ipswich, IP9 2DZ.
Stu apparently has a huge collection of the K-sized cards and is very keen to complete his set. As a result he has many swaps, so if you have any to swap or sell please get in touch so that he can send you his ‘wants’ lists to save him trawling through pages and pages on eBay!
WBA collector Neil Reynolds has been in touch to ask if anybody can help source a few Pinnace cards for him. I’ll add these same details to the ‘For Sale/Wants’ section as this post will inevitably eventually slip down the board, but for now here is his list of required cards: Medium size: 37. Richardson, 125. Blood, 251. Jones, 385. Davies, 481. Smith, 552. Crisp, 1487. Adams, 1488. Reed and 1489. Magee. Cabinet size: 38. Morris, 251. Jones, 385. Davies, 482. Gregory, 551. Jephcott, 1487. Adams and 1488. Reed. And, of course, the WBA team group Cabinet issue.
Lee Graves is a collector/dealer who is always willing to purchase collections of any size – he recently purchased a cabinet collection for a five figure sum – and he is always looking for missing odd cards for his collection. He also regularly adds Pinnace cards to his ebay shop wher he goes under the username of collectabilia.is.back.